Owner & Head Coach
Andrew has spent the last few years training with some of the best fighters and martial artists in the world, along with training with the best fighters in the state and Midwest. He learns directly from some of the best coaches in the world at Roufusport in Milwaukee, so his knowledge and teachings come directly from the source!
Here is a list of some of Andrew’s accolades/accomplishments:
– Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instructor underneath Professor Daniel Wanderley
– Kickboxing / Muay Thai Instructor underneath renowned Coach Duke Roufus
– Head Coach of Roufusport Appleton’s fight team, currently 14-2
– 4-1 MMA Fighter
– Former Pure FC Lightweight Champion
– Silver Medalist from Combat Corner Grappling Championships
– Bronze Medalist from Combat Corner Grappling Championships
– Silver Medalist from Grappling Games
– 2x Bronze Medalist from NAGA (North American Grappling Association)
– Certified QRA Practitioner (Scientific study of human movement)
– CF-L1 (CrossFit Level 1 Trainer)
Head MMA Coach
Chuck Grueber is the Head MMA Coach of Roufusport Appleton. Chuck has been in the MMA scene for decades, training with some of the best fighters & coaches in the world. Before joining Roufusport Appleton, Chuck has had many many years of training with different coaches/fighters that you may have heard of such as Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Anthony “Rumble” Johnson, Eddie Bravo, Robert Drysdale, Gilbert Jamal Smith, Chris & Brian Camozzi, to name a few. Many years of Wrestling with Ray Yeager who was an NAIA All American from Edinboro University. Years of Kickboxing training with Methuselah “Lah” Thao who was an RFA Champion at one point, and many years of training with his personal friend Chad Holton who is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt underneath Robert Drysdale. Chuck is a retired Professional MMA Fighter and now focuses his efforts on the next generation of fighters at Roufusport Appleton.
Chuck has numerous accolades & accomplishments, below is a list of some:
– 31 years of wrestling experience underneath Ken Popelka, who was an Olympic Greco Roman Alternate.
– 20 years of Boxing experience under Professional Boxer Jhon Yost.
– 16 years of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu experience, currently underneath Professor Daniel Wanderley.
– 5-1 Pro MMA record
– During his time as an active fighter in MMA, Chuck was ranked #2 in the state at middleweight
– 2006 NAGA Arnolds Gi Champion
– 2006 Vaghi Open, 2nd place in Gi & 2nd place in the Open Weight Division
– 2004 Konquer The Mat Light Heavyweight No-Gi Runner Up
– YMCA Youth Wrestling Tournament Champion
Head Wrestling Coach
Nate is a current collegiate wrestler at UWO & is an assistant coach at AWA (Askren-Wrestling-Academy) Packerland in Green Bay. Nate brings a unique expertise of wrestling to the team, his years of traditional wrestling in High School & College but also his years of learning directly underneath Ben Askren (widely considered one of the best wrestlers in MMA today) and all of the other coaches at AWA!
In Highschool, Nate was a 2x National Team Member in Greco & Freestyle and he was a two time state placer in Greco. He has been a 2 year starter for UWO in college and in 2018 he led his team on pins!
Below is a list of some of Nate’s accolades/accomplishments:
– 2x National Team Member in Highschool
– Current AWA Assistant Wrestling Coach
– 2x State Placer in Greco
– 2 year starter for UWO w/ lead on pins for his team in 2018 for UWO
Assistant Striking Coach
William started his martial arts career in Tae Kwon Do as a youth. He trained at Chay’s Tae Kwon Do Academy. In competition, Will won the Wisconsin State sparring competition and the Illinois State sparring competition, and he qualified and competed for the Junior Olympics. Later, as a young adult he began training in boxing with the Soaring Eagles Boxing Club. He went on to compete in Boxing and placed second in the Wisconsin State Golden Gloves tournament and won the sportsmanship award for 2006. His amateur boxing record stands at 6-2 with 3 wins by KO. He spent years training with the former IBF World Champion, Carlos Molina. Will has now ventured into the Kickboxing / Muay Thai world and has fully dedicated himself to it for the last few years, now 3-0 in Amateur Kickboxing / Muay Thai.
Will is a dedicated father and husband, his faith and family are very important to him. He loves working with kids/youth and being able to have a strong relationship with his students and to see their development of their skills is one of his biggest passions.
Below is a list of some of Will’s accolades/accomplishments:
– Competed at Junior Olympics in Tae Kwon Do as a youth
– Amateur Boxing record of 6-2 (3 W’s by KO)
– Amateur Kickboxing / Muay Thai record of 3-0
– 2nd at Wisconsin State Golden Gloves
– 10+ years in boxing